Every decision we have made and will make moving forward will be evaluated based on the well-being of our community be it is local, state, regional or the world as a whole. We have instituted the following changes in an effort to make travel safe again.
Checking into the hotel: Checking into our hotel has not changed significantly however in keeping contact to a minimum, guests will be asked to hold up their ID card rather than passing it to an agent. Guests will handle their own credit card payment and not be asked to sign anything.
Housekeeping: Our standards have always included the use of Procter & Gamble anti-viral cleaning solutions. You can be assured that every room is deep cleaned between occupants. All linens are laundered and all surfaces including the remote control are wiped down with an anti-viral cleaner. Additionally, high touch items like stationery, pens and advertising have been removed from guest rooms.
- All arriving guests can receive a welcome text message to allow contact-free communication. This way guests can communicate with our team easily.
- During your stay we will not provide daily housekeeping for in-house guests so we can focus on deep cleaning rooms for arriving guests.
- Should you require additional linens, towels, or supplies we will be happy to deliver them to your front door. We ask you to call Guest Services directly at 843-903-4000 or reply to the welcome text.
Dining: Our morning breakfast is provided on a Grab n Go basis and is available from 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM daily. We have also eliminated our evening social on Monday through Wednesday evenings in an effort to promote social distancing. Restaurants in the area are open for take-out only but many of them also partner with food delivery options like Grub Hub. Our gas grills located in the courtyard area are still available for guests to use on a complimentary basis.
Our Fitness Center, Pool and Whirlpool are currently closed however our complimentary guest laundry is still open.
We recognize that our TEAM Members are essential to maintaining an effective cleaning program. Every day we will continue to complete the following to provide our guests as safe and healthy environment as possible:
- Providing hand sanitizer and wipes throughout the property.
- Continued reminders to our Team Members of our hygiene standards:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover mouths and noses with a bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing, and to dispose of tissues immediately.
- Maintain at least six (6) feet of distance between yourself and others.
- Routinely use enhanced anti-viral cleaning solutions to disinfect guestroom keys, restrooms, restroom fixtures, door handles, water fountains, elevator call buttons, handrails, dining spaces, serving utensils, lounge areas, locker rooms, fitness equipment and more.
- Ensure that all Team members are healthy when they come to work and that they have our support should they need to stay home.